How do we think ?
Promote the conservation and sustainable use of coastal and marine ecosystems in the Eastern Tropical Pacific.
A biodiverse and healthy Eastern Tropical Pacific that facilitates the wellbeing of present and future generations.
- Creation of opportunities for discussion and harmonizing aimed at improving regulations and standards regarding human activities in the sea.
- Technical and scientific support to governments, communities, businesses and other decision makers for the formulation of policies and actions.
- Strengthening community participation in decision making.
- Support to Marine Protected Area (MPA) management and control.
- Raising awareness and call to action via social communication tools.
- Promoting Economic Schemes that support the regulation of human activities in the sea.